Content Management System Administration Exam: E20-465 Exam
E20-465 Questions & Answers
Exam Code: E20-465
Exam Name: Content Management System Administration Exam
Q & A: 181 Q&As
1. What is a resource agent?
A. It is a JMX-based monitoring tool that is accessible using Documentum Administrator.
B. It is a feature of Application Builder, used to help manage lifecycles.
C. It is a process used in conjunction with the Index Server to provide full-text indexing.
D. It is a feature of WDK which allows administrators to more easily deploy components given to
them by a developer.
2. When using a resource agent to view a log, which option CANNOT be used to sort the log
A. Log level
B. Event type
D. From the first entry to the last entry
3. How do you delete a repository?
A. use Documentum Administrator to delete the files used for the repository’s tablespaces
B. use Documentum Server Manager
C. select Configuration > Repository option in Documentum Administrator
D. use any database utility to drop the tablespaces used by the repository
4. What is the correct API syntax for retrieving the r_object_id of a dm_document with the name,
A. retrieve,c,dm_folder where object_name=’test1′
B. id,c,select dm_sysobject where object_name=’test1′
C. retrieve,c,select dm_document where object_name=’test1′
D. id,c,dm_sysobject where object_name=’test1’
5. A user has left your company. There is an object that is still checked out by that user.
How would you remove the lock from this document?
A. delete the user using Documentum Administrator and all the documents checked out to this
user will automatically have the lock removed
B. change the r_lock_owner attribute of the document to “dmadmin”; dmadmin will now own the
document and can cancel checkout
C. unlock the document using the API
D. check the document in using a superuser account
6. What must exist in an API script to dump your repository?
7. Your repository dump has just completed. <DUMP_RECORD_OBJECT_ID> is the object id of
Which DQL statement would you run to determine how many repository objects were copied into
your dump file?
A. select count(*) from dmi_dump_object_record where dump_object =
B. select count(*) from dm_sysobject where r_object_id in (select
C. select count(*) from dm_dump_record where dump_object =
D. select count(*) from dmr_content where r_object_id = ‘<DUMP_OBJECT_RECORD_ID>’
8. Which statement is FALSE regarding resource agents?
A. Resource agents allow you to specify a minimum log level to view.
B. Resource agents allow you to change configuration settings.
C. Resource agents provide another way to receive notifications.
D. Resource agents cannot execute operations.
9. In addition to a supported OS, what is the minimal requirement for a successful Content
Server installation and repository configuration?
A. database software and Java SDK
B. Java SDK
C. database software, Java SDK, and application server
D. database software
10. A repository has an installation owner account ‘dmadmin’ and a repository owner account
‘sop.’ What is the difference between these two accounts?
A. The Documentum installation owner and the repository owner accounts have identical roles.
B. The Documentum installation owner is a regular user in a repository; the repository owner has
administrative rights over the repository.
C. The Documentum installation owner is a superuser in the repository; the repository owner
account owns the database tables used by the repository.
D. While both users have administration privileges, the installation owner owns the repository
11. What are the minimal user account settings and access rights needed by the designated
BOF Global Registry user?
A. The user has an inline password and has READ only access to the /System/Modules/SBO
folder in the repository.
B. The user has an OS or Directory Server account and has READ only access to the
/System/Modules/SBO folder in the repository.
C. The user has an inline password and has READ only access to the /System/Modules/SBO
folder and the folders/documents in the repository that will be accessed using SBOs.
D. The user has an inline password and has READ only access to the entire repository.
12. Which user account will be used when running the Repository Configuration program?
B. installation owner
C. web user
D. database user
13. By default, what is stored specifically in the DOCUMENTUM\dba\secure directory?
A. keystore(s) for certificates used by LDAP over SSL
B. encrypted database user passwords for repository owners
C. encrypted passphrase for the Content Server installation
D. keystores used for Trusted Content Services
14. Which specific directories do the DM_HOME and DOCUMENTUM environment variables
represent in a Content Server installation with one or more repositories?
A. DM_HOME is the base directory for all Content Server binaries and repository configurations;
DOCUMENTUM is the working directory used by server processes.
B. DM_HOME is the directory for the Content Server binaries; DOCUMENTUM is the base
directory under which all binaries and repository configurations are stored.
C. DM_HOME is the base directory under which all binaries and repository configurations are
stored; DOCUMENTUM is the directory for the Content Server binaries.
D. DM_HOME and DOCUMENTUM have the same value and point to the base directory for all
server binaries and repository configurations.
15. What are the minimum prerequisite components for a Documentum Administrator installation
on a dedicated application server host?
A. database client, application server, and Java SDK
B. application server, Java SDK, and web server
C. application server and Java SDK
D. application server, Java SDK, PHP, and Perl
16. A user is not able to create a document in a repository.
How do you diagnose the problem?
A. check for sufficient swap space/virtual memory and check for sufficient database space
B. check for sufficient file storage space and check for sufficient database space
C. check for sufficient file storage space and check for sufficient swap space/virtual memory
D. check that the server log is not full
17. During the configuration of a repository you provide the following information: repository ID,
repository name, and database owner.
Where does Documentum store this information?
C. [repository name].ini
18. What is the purpose of the Consistency Checker?
A. to check for object corruption within the repository and provide a report
B. to check and correct object corruption within the repository and provide a report
C. to check the file stores for corruption and provide a report
D. to check the repository for corruption, fix the problem, and provide a report
19. When installing the Content Server, the installer deploys several default services which run
on the Java Method Server.
Which services are deployed?
A. Accelerated Content Services (ACS), Branch Office Caching Services (BOCS), Documentum
Messaging Services (DMS)
B. Accelerated Content Services (ACS), Documentum Foundation Services (DFS)
C. Accelerated Content Services (ACS), Documentum Messaging Services (DMS), Documentum
Foundation Services (DFS)
D. Documentum Foundation Services (DFS), Branch Office Caching Services (BOCS)
20. After installing the Content Server, you change the default passphrase.
What utility script must be run when the Content Server is restarted?
…go to http://www.lead2pass.com/e20-465.html to download the full version Q&As.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|