Get the First vSphere 5 Video Training Course! Instructed by vExperts David Davis and Elias Khnaser, this course will help to prepare you for your VCP5 certification.
- Nearly 17 Hours (16 Hours, 41 Minutes, 21 Seconds) of VMware vSphere 5 Training Videos Jam Packed on 3 DVDs!
- Multiple File Formats Make it convenient for you to learn anywhere you go! iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV & high quality .AVI video
- PDF of Instructor Notes allow you to follow along with the videos and take more organized notes
- Instant Access Online to the entire training course
- Exam Coverage This course covers exam objectives required for you to pass:
- VCP-510 – VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5 Exam
VMware vSphere 5 Training - Course Outline Lesson 1 - Getting Started with VMware vSphere 5 Training Course Lesson 2 - Lab Setup Lesson 3 - Course Scenario Lesson 4 - Overview of VMware vSphere 5 Lesson 5 - Installing VMware ESXi 5 Lesson 6 - Installing vCenter 5 Lesson 7 - Installing vCenter 5 as a Linux Appliance (vCSA) Lesson 8 - Using the vSphere 5 Web Client Lesson 9 - What’s New in vSphere 5 Lesson 10 - Navigating vSphere Using the vSphere Client Lesson 11 - vCenter 5 – Configuring Your New Virtual Infrastructure Lesson 12 - Creating and Modifying Virtual Guest Machines Lesson 13 - Installing and Configuring VMware Tools Lesson 14 - Understanding and Using Tasks, Events, and Alarms Lesson 15 - Virtual Storage 101 and Storage Terminology Lesson 16 - vSphere Storage Appliance (VSA) Lesson 17 - Creating a Free iSCSI SAN with OpenFiler Lesson 18 - Administering VMware ESXi Server Security Lesson 19 - vSphere Virtual Networking Lesson 20 - Using the vSphere Distributed Virtual Switch (dvswitch) Lesson 21 - Moving Virtual Machines with vMotion Lesson 22 - Moving Virtual Storage with svMotion Lesson 23 - Performance Optimization with Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) Lesson 24 - Implementing High Availability with VMware HA (VMHA) Lesson 25 - Super High Availability with VMware Fault Tolerance (FT) Lesson 26 - Upgrading from VMware vSphere 4 to vSphere 5 Lesson 27 - vSphere Command Line Interface (CLI) Options Lesson 28 - vSphere Auto Deploy Lesson 29 - Storage DRS Lesson 30 - Policy-driven Storage Lesson 31 - Understanding the New vSphere 5 vRAM Pooled Pricing Lesson 32 - Network I/O Control (NIOC) Lesson 33 - Storage I/O Control (SIOC) Lesson 34 - ESXi Firewall Lesson 35 - VMware Data Recovery (VDR) 2 Lesson 36 - Administering vSphere Using an iPad